In 2011, SWD decided to launch a CRM solution in a multistage process, starting with the complaints management module. Hence, while launching the CRM system, the main goal was to boost the quality of how customer enquiries and complaints are handled. The sales department and its processes were slated for phase 2. The project also called for integrating the legacy billing system and the archive system.
Are you interested in our services? Contact us now for an individual meeting.
- Creation of a central CRM platform for the sales area (both SVK and PuG)
- Establishment of a central reporting platform for sales management
- Establishment of customer segmentation and customer value calculation
- Effective campaign execution incl. archiving and detailed evaluation options
Stadtwerke Düren GmbH examined the introduction of a CRM system in 2011. The system was to be introduced in a multi-stage implementation process. One of the first modules to be implemented was the “Complaint Management” area.
Here, increasing the processing quality of customer inquiries and complaints is a clearly defined goal within the framework of the CRM introduction. Phase 2 will cover the sales area and its processes. The existing billing system and the archiving system are to be connected.
In addition to the design, ec4u was also responsible for the implementation, which included the following tasks:
- Analysis and design
- Adaptation of the data model
- Extension of the existing interfaces
- Extension of an interface to an archiving solution
- Establishment of a data warehouse
- Implementation of poweruser trainings